Chlorine Dioxide Protocol (MMS)
MMS works well for parasites.
We are talking about chlorine dioxide or, as it’s sometimes known, “Magic Minerals” (MMS), though the latter is a silly name since there are no mineral substances in it. The real point of the treatment is to create stabilized oxygen, which then zaps the pathogens.
In fact Jim Humble, the guy that discovered the powerful effects of MMS, first noticed its dramatic effects on a parasitic disease: malaria. As the story goes, Humble was prospecting for gold in South America and several employees fell sick with malaria. There was no help available, no radio contact with the outside world, and Humble hit on the desperate idea of trying a stabilized oxygen protocol.
It worked in just a matter of hours, to everyone’s amazement. Patients close to death recovered fully.
Since then, Humble has been a leading advocate of this therapy, despite the fact he is an engineer by training, not an MD. Chlorine dioxide protocol has been found to be effective against a wide range of pathogens, even cancer cells.
It is also known as acidified sodium chlorite protocol. The point is, that what is produced is chlorine dioxide (ClO2). This is an extremely potent oxidizer, which will quickly kill anything that shouldn’t be around. Pathogens (and xenobiotics) show up with a positive charge and are quickly destroyed. I liken it to a little grenade explosion going off - bang! - each time it meets something pathogenic.
We know it works, because food manufacturers use it to keep food hygienic and water companies treat water with chlorine dioxide too. And no, it doesn’t harm normal tissues. Healthy tissues are negatively charged in the main.
Thousands of examples in field testify to the fact that it has no significant side effects.
The protocol is simple to administer, fairly non-toxic as I said and is very very inexpensive. So you would expect a great deal of hostility from Big Pharma and their response is very predictable. They hate it.
Given the grievous extent of parasites I have described and the fact there is a simple, cheap remedy available, MMS should be hailed as a saving breakthrough. To many African countries, riddled with disease and poverty, it truly is.
But in the West we can expect it to be fought tooth and nail. Toxicity will be the main thrust of attack, which is ironic, when you think how toxic conventional drugs are, how many people get killed or crippled by them. (83 Complete Parasites Handbook by Prof Scot Mumby)
Nobody has died of MMS. Hundreds of thousands are walking around because of it, when they should be dead!
Safety of Sodium Chlorite
MMS should not be taken long term, or repeated often, until we know a lot more about its effects. It could rapidly become damaging, as it destroys glutathione and cysteine that are so valuable to our own metabolism. [Kinetics and mechanisms of chlorine dioxide and chlorite oxidations of cysteine and glutathione. Ison A, Odeh IN, Margerum DW. Inorg Chem. 2006 Oct 16;45(21):8768-75]
It also harms phospholipids, which are essential to our cell walls and mitochondria [The interaction of sodium chlorite with phospholipids and glutathione: a comparison of effects in vitro, in mammalian and in microbial cells. Ingram PR, Homer NZ, Smith RA, Pitt AR, Wilson CG, Olejnik O, Spickett CM. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2003 Feb 1;410(1):121-33].
So never take MMS prophylactically.
Think of MMS like chemo for cancer: it kills the bad guys but enough of it and it will kill you!
I re-iterate what I said about safety. So far, at least anecdotally, the dosages of chlorine oxides as administered orally per the acidified sodium chlorite protocol have produced no definite toxicity. Some individuals have taken this as often as 1 to 3 times weekly and on the surface seem to suffer no ill effects.
It works fast, you need to take very little, and there are no significant reports of safety issues, when done properly. To be certain if this is safe more research is warranted for such long term or repeated use.
Sodium chlorite, as found in municipal water supplies after disinfection by chorine dioxide, has been studied and is considered safe. Animal studies using much higher oral or topical doses have proven relatively safe.85 Complete Parasites Handbook
In a reported suicide attempt 10g of sodium chlorite taken orally caused nearly fatal kidney failure.
Dr Scot Mumby
Link to Mark Davids testimonial
You can download an eBook by Humble at this site: