What To Do About pH
Dr. Otto Warburg (twice a Nobel Prize winner) and Robert Barefoot are together in their thoughts that most diseases are caused by the body lowering into an unnatural deadly acidic state. Every researcher knows that, so why don't doctors alkalize their patients?
Remember, EVERY time Dr. Warburg put a tumour into an alkaline medium, it would die within seconds. According to Dr. Warburg, to kill cancer all you have to do is make your body . . . ALKALINE by taking certain supplements and by following some commonsense health rules. The basic elements or minerals for raising the body's pH are calcium, magnesium, potassium and other trace metals, as well as vitamins and water.
"The FASTEST working known element for raising the body's pH is Cesium Chloride"
CESIUM CLORIDE for cancer sufferers
Dr. Keith Brewer (1893-1986) published his research on cesium in 1984. It is well known that cancer cells are acidic and that theoretically, if you could alkalize them, they would die. However, nobody knew how to do this without also alkalizing the blood, which would kill the patient. The body's normal cell pH is 7.35-7.4. The pH scale goes from 0-14; 7 is neutral; above 7 is alkaline and below 7 is acid. Cancer is 6.5-7. In a Nobel Prize-type discovery,
Dr. Brewer found how to change the pH of the cell and not of the blood. Cesium is one of the most alkaline of the elements, No. 55 in the Periodic Table. Dr. Brewer found that cesium goes directly into a cancer cell when taken with Vitamin C (4 grams a day, one gram with each meal and one whenever) and zinc (50 mg a day). Brewer also found patients should take 800 mg of potassium and 800 mg of lithium a day. Vitamin C and zinc helped cesium to cross the membrane of the cancer cell. Once cesium was in the cell, it raised the cancer cell pH to 8 in a matter of hours, effectively killing it, while leaving the pH of the blood unaffected. Dr. Brewer wrote on the High pH therapy for Cancer, as he called the cesium, treatment. He reported that, "tests have been carried out in over 30 patients. In each case, the tumour masses disappeared
Also all pains and effects associated with cancer disappeared within 12-36 hours." Brewer found that small quantities of cesium could do more harm than good, and that the ideal dose is 3-6 grams a day. Since something that alkaline could upset the normally acidic environment of the stomach, he discovered that taking one gram in the middle of each of three full meals caused the least problems. In these quantities, cesium is non-toxic, and is toxic at 135 grams.
Knowing that cesium makes a beeline for cancer cells, oncologists, in order to trace chemotherapy, regularly attach it to cesium to which radioactive isotopes have been added. But they do not use cesium for its alkaline properties. Cesium is considered safe by the FDA.
The science behind cesium has the elegance of a really simple solution, good, hard science, and simple enough that anyone can understand it. Like the concentrated aloe vera, there's nothing mystic about how cesium works. Just as negative attracts positive, acid attracts alkaline. When alkaline cesium gets into the body, it looks for acidic conditions and thus is attracted straight to acidic cancer cells.
Alkaline kit Buy Now
Sodium bicarbonate is found in almost every kitchen and makes an excellent replacement for toothpaste for it is excellent in stabilizing and curing problems in the oral cavity. There is really no end to the uses this extremely helpful concentrated food/medicine can be put to
Drink a half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda early in the morning or 1 hour before a meal to help the balance your pH balance
So What Are the Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water?
Apart from being an amazing body alkalizer/alkaliser, lemon water also gives the following health benefits:
- Lemons are antiseptic
- Lemon water has excellent digestive properties and can ease heartburn, bloating and other digestion problems
- Lemon water cleanses and stimulates the liver and kidneys
- Lemon juice contains calcium, magnesium and potassium
- Lemon juice has been known to relieve asthma
- Lemon water (hot) offers relief from cold and flu symptoms while providing some much needed Vitamin C
- Lemon juice is a great skin cleanser
Keep these Important Concepts in Mind
- Organic matter is taken into the body in the form of food.
- This organic matter is broken down into simple compounds mono-saccharides, amino-acids, lipids, etc..)
After metabolism, these compounds leave an acidic or alkaline residue in the body ( like ash after a fire )
The simple compounds contain elements such as sulphur, potassium, sodium, magnesium and calcium.
- These minerals determine the pH concentration and thus, the acidity or alkalinity level of the body.
- The acid forming elements are: sulphur, phosphorus and chlorine
The alkaline formers are: sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Most proteins contain sulphur, as well as phosphorus, within the chemical structure.
- Most foods of plant origin, when metabolised, become carbon dioxide and water.
- Many different organ malfunctions are referred to as "disease" while the underlying cause, acidosis, has been overlooked.
- The point to keep in mind is that any food, drug or condiment that is extremely acidic in nature, utilizes alkaline reserves and overworks the various organs.
- This type of dietary abuse may be tolerated for a while but eventually the body will no longer be capable of handling this overload and will slowly begin to break down.
- Acid formers are: Most grains, meat, poultry, fish, cheese, eggs, most nuts, and most legumes
- Alkaline formers are: Vegetables& greens (all), fruits ( all, provided they are not processed or cooked in any way ) millet, de-husked, almonds
- The perfect diet, for optimum health should consist of fruit, vegetables and un-roasted seeds and nuts.
- The body will maintain a proper pH balance at all times because it must do so for proper functioning.
- The organism is designed that way. In order to make the body's job easy-and so expend less energy, the diet should consist of foods that have an appropriate acid-alkaline ratio, at least 80% alkali and not more than 20% acid.
- Since our diet consists, amongst others, of fast foods, tea, coffee,
chocolates, processed foods etc, it would be wise to now and again go on a fresh fruit and vegetable diet for 4 to 5 days, in order to restore the pH balance of the body.
- We hope that the subject of acidity and alkalinity in the body is a bit clearer now and that based on your knowledge you will make the right decisions when it comes to looking after yourself.